16th February 2011, 11:34 AM
Aakash_Gupta

Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?

hello guys , i am persuing diploma in computer engineering and i have complete my diploma in 2011. my age is 18 years old . what the best thing for me .
i m doing for job or i m going for higher studies(b.tech)

16th February 2011, 12:29 PM
p.arungoud

Default Re: Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash_Gupta View Post
hello guys , i am persuing diploma in computer engineering and i have complete my diploma in 2011. my age is 18 years old . what the best thing for me .
hello,

ur diploma cse student , its better you go for higher studies because , coming years the position will be very critical to survive so better you purcuise your graduation then automatically job follows you
16th February 2011, 12:32 PM
vasanthi89

Default Re: Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?

Hai Akash.....you are doing a valuable stream in diplamo.If you move to higher studies means surely you will get a bright future.so,don't hesitate to do B.tech.
*All the best*
16th February 2011, 12:43 PM
ravi2006

In my opinion, you should go for higher studies because your age is less and best for learning. Acquire as much knowledge as you can because ultimately knowledge matters. If you have knowledge then you will get good job in future which you may not get at this moment. I think you can directly apply for MCA because some institutes accept this.
16th February 2011, 01:43 PM
anncie10

hey ,

I feel that after your undergraduation it is better to go for a job and hold a better understanding about the subject and then enter into Post graduation as having a relevant experience in the field will help you get a better college also if in case you are willing to study in future. All the best. Try getting into a job of your specialization and then think og higher studies.
16th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Asha Srinivas

If you are very determined towards studies then go for higher studies else after job its very difficult to enter the study field again. Its out of experience and you dont get enough time to prepare even for other exams , so best option is " Go for higher studies " All the best and choose the best
16th February 2011, 02:49 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

I think it will be better if you go for higher studies,because without b.tech diploma courses are not helpful for jobs prospect,and also your age is only 18 so you can go for 2 years b.tech course...
16th February 2011, 03:08 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

I think it will be better if you go for b.tech,because without b.tech diploma is not enough for getting a good job,and also your age is now only 18 so you can go for 2 years b.tech course...
16th February 2011, 04:09 PM
sonumitra

it will be better for u to do or complete b tech
16th February 2011, 11:07 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

with out any doubt, go for higher studies.
you are only 18, at this age even after completing diploma you will not get any good job.

do B.tech now, devote 4 more years to studies.
at the age of 22 you will be an engineer rather then a diploma holder.
and you will get more better job offers.
so wait few years more to income money.
complete your B.tech first.
best wishes.............
14th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys,I am pursuing diploma(session 2007-10,but session is late. currently in third year).Is I am eligible for IIT jee 2011 and 2012 ?
21st March 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying diploma computer science final year.

i want to study aeronatical Engineering......so please can i can do aeronatical Engineering....for that what i want to do??????
7th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What type of cources can we do after diploma in computer?
15th April 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am amit yadav
i am currently diploma computer engg in 2nd year you suggest me what i can do after diploma???????????? and im not pass in 10 2 so please reply me and my email id is [email protected] please reply..............
16th April 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

after the diploma will be completed its go to dricetly third year for BE
17th April 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i m completing in diploma computer engineering in 2011 now how can i do,because my age is25.
19th April 2011, 11:22 AM
farhan9795

Cool

it does'n mean value of your age u have completed diploma now u had a better to go for b-tec
in same field when u complete the be-tech your age will be 28 . so 28 year age is not much
even after b-tech u will have additional knowledge in same field (diploma+b-tech) .if u want to go for software field so u can do the spacialization in unique subject(java,.net). now y ave so much option thanks. best of luck
30th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

im 29 yr old and want to do diploma eng. may my carrier flourish henceforth.
30th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am pursing diploma in computer engg , can I go for b-tech Be which is better
6th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

-sir,please suggest me for what i do after diploma in computer engineering?
-am i applicable for IIT,HOW?
-sir,i have best payment job eucation ,so,suggest for this,
PLEASE,suggest me?
-thank yoy!!!
22nd May 2011, 11:26 AM
saishivudu

i completed my 3yrs polytechnic diploma in computers engg in 2004....am i eligible for b.sc degree or any post graduate diploma directly without graduation??

reply me to [email protected]
17th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i complete my comp .engg diploma 2011, i m not comfort to next higher study
b,coz my finacial condition...plz tell me were i should do job early
1st September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hi I am completed 10 in 2004 after that I have completed diploma 2007 to 2011 I have 3 year gap my age is 24 now please suggest me whether I go for job or b tech
26th October 2011, 06:59 PM
anju anju

if you want to compete this world then do not think about your age,,,,,
if you will study and learn the things only then when will you earn?
i know that you may not get the good job,,,,,,but be self employee,,,,,,,i am not suggesting you to go and search a job,,,,,no,,,,,just start taking tutions of those subjects in which you are master,,,,,it will increase your knowledge what you have acquired during your 12th,,,,,,and make you as perpect as professionalist of your field
teaching is most difficult task i must say becouse many fails to convey what they actually wnat to teach to their students,,,,,,,using this technique you may able to increase your knowledge + you can earn too,,,,,

even if you not get the desired job in future then you will have teaching experience with you,,,,,teaching field lacking good teachers i must say

you can see yourself as a perfect teacher in future
i suggested you this profession becouse i you may have fail to get success in software engineering field then this teaching experience may proove as a trum card to secure your career,,,,,

remember one thing how much you learn you may forget one day something what you learn but how much you teach you never forget anything and you become master in that

best of luck for your career

after holding some experience,,,,,do experiment with it to achieve you expectations,,,,
26th October 2011, 08:05 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
I feel that after your undergraduation it is better to go for a job and hold a better understanding about the subject and then enter into Post graduation as having a relevant experience in the field will help you get a better college also if in case you are willing to study in future. All the best. Try getting into a job of your specialization and then think og higher studies.

all the best
26th October 2011, 09:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?

Quote:

Job or Further Studies After Diploma

Since you are only 18 years old and considering that diploma is not regarded as a great qualification based on which you can get a good job and a decent salary..hence,i would strongly recommend you to go for further studies..

The best option right now for you would be to go for engineering..

You can appear in the lateral entry exam of your desired college and by clearing the exam you will get direct admission to the 2nd year of your desired college..

The lateral entry exam shall ask you questions based on the diploma course of your stream..

You can apply for almost all the private institutions except for the IITs and NITs..You can apply for :-

Manipal University
Thapar University
LNM Institute of Technology,Jaipur
IMS,Ghaziabad
JSS,Noida
JIIT,Noida

and many more such institutions..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
26th October 2011, 09:19 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

After completing the Diploma in CSE you have no so good Opportunities in front of you .
So,friend I'm suggesting you at first complete you B.Tech from a good college.

Then many Opportunities will come yo you.You can go for these company like:-

1.>TCS

2.>CTS

3.>INFOSYS.

4.>IBM.

5.>PATNI COMPUTERS.

ETC
26th October 2011, 11:28 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?

as you are at 18 age,you must spend this age with your higher studies...
to be admitted in best mnc company,you must have bachelor degree...
then only,you can expect large pay scale..
select good college,with the reference to your percentage in diploma...
all the best..
29th October 2011, 04:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Then many Opportunities will come yo you.You can go for these company like:-

1.>TCS

2.>CTS

3.>INFOSYS.

4.>IBM.

5.>PATNI COMPUTERS.

Thanks,
22nd November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my diploma course with CSE so plz suggest me what to do
14th December 2011, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

which is the best collage for futher study in B.engineering in bangloar? as i am the deploma level student from Nepal.
16th December 2011, 02:23 PM
shivam2310

hello,

i had also done diploma from delhi and know there is a great problem of getting good pay scale. i prefer you to do job and fill open university form from any university offering b tech because it will give u a financial support and give a market knowledge.
shivam 09266841544
23rd December 2011, 01:39 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,
obviously you should have to go for higher studies like b.tech.you age only 18 years.and also according todays marketing value you can't get good job after completing diploma course.so in my opinion you should have to go for higher studies.
11th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys ;I have study in computer engg. diploma(2nd year) . After diploma I want to doing good job along with my studies than what i will do please tell me and after diploma c.s.e. B.Tech is 3 years .how it is possible of 2 years?am i applicable for IIT JEE ? How.........Please reply my question.
9th September 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma in computer engineering complated and now my age is 28 can i get job in company or can i do diploma after mca please suggest me ....?
12th November 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma in computer engineering complated 2011 and now my age is 20 can i get job in company or can i do diploma after mca please suggest me ....?
21st October 2013, 04:51 PM
ali_sohna

DPA is an educational venture continuing one of the best services in Higher Education. Having Diverse range of Universities and Courses from Diploma to Doctorate level make perfect choice of those who want to be enrolled in Business Studies Program including MBA, BBA, DBA, PGDM, Technical Studies- DE, BE, ME, Traditional Studies- BA, MA, B.Com, M. Com, B. Sc., M Sc., Professional and Vocational Courses from UGC Certified Universities and Accredited Autonomous Institute. DPA helps you to complete GRADUATION IN ONE YEAR and continue your breaking study.
23rd February 2014, 10:42 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, the best career option for you is to join Engineering course.

Directly you will be given admission to 2nd year of Engineering course as you have completed Diploma course.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

The Entrance Exam will be ECET Exam.

The reason why I am suggesting like this is,

There are only few IT companies which are recruiting Diploma candidates.

Hence you may or may not get job opportunity in short span of time. And more over you will not be given good salaries on the basis of Diploma.

But if you complete your B.Tech in CSE, you will be eligible for good number of job opportunities in various top IT companies in India like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Tech Mahindra
Oracle
Google
Syntel
Polaris etc.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to make entry into these companies.

-Candidate should have to secure minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.
-The academic gap of the candidate should not be more than 2 years.
-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

So, have good preparation for Entrance Exam and try to get admission for B.Tech course in a top college.

Collect the placement papers of the IT companies and start preparation for the above mentioned selection procedure.

Wish you all the best.
2nd May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

its all depending on your current job , if u r doing job in very good organization so u do not leave this job and keep on your mind that things ,you should go for graduation with b s engineering technology from bits pillani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?