29th May 2011, 01:07 PM
ArchismanGhosh

Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average?

Can I get a joib in government sector,specially in BSNL after scorin 75% marks in average?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  3. Is it possible to do training in BSNL sector after 3-2 semester
  4. What am I supposed to do for job in BSNL?
  5. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  6. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks? -- [New]
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  13. Will I get a job after scoring 57% in B.Tech, 72% in 12th and 73% in 10th?
  14. Will I get a job in BSNL TTA after scoring 115 marks
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities in BSNL for Engineers?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  18. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
7th June 2011, 10:58 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average?

you have not mentioned your educational qualification. so it is difficult to know for which type of post you need job. but as you are talking about BSNL then i think you studied B.Tech.

for all type of job average of 75% marks is very good marks. i think you will be eligible for all type of government and private sector jobs with this much of percentage. but you should maintain this percentage through out means also you should have marks in 10th and 12th also.

visit BSNL website http://www.bsnl.co.in
7th June 2011, 11:10 PM
nayaruparambil

Default Re: Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchismanGhosh View Post
Can I get a joib in government sector,specially in BSNL after scorin 75% marks in average?
yes you can surely get it
8th June 2011, 12:28 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

I can not understand you have scored 75% but in which degree!

I think you are talking after the Bachelor degree ,its may be may not be.

However,as you are interested in BSNL,there are BSNL-TTA exam and BSNL-JTO exam

for more visit:http://www.bsnl.co.in

there is an attachment for BSNL-TTA exam BSNL_TTA.txt

Beside it there are some high profiled PSUs like:

1:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

2:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

3:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

4:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

5RDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
Attached Files
File Type: txt BSNL_TTA.txt(1.3 KB, 69 views)
8th June 2011, 02:34 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes off course 75% marks are too good,
So do not worry and prepare hard for BSNL
see your basic stream subjects sharply ,
in this present time BSNL patna have some vacancy
more information see BSNL PATNA sight
http://www.bihar.bsnl.co.in/
good luck.
8th June 2011, 09:06 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

75% marks in your studies does not guarantee a job in any public sector like BSNL.

you have to clear all their stages to get a job like you have to qualify in the written exam ,

then GD and personal interview.

after that you will secure your job in BSNL.

so prepare well for their exam.

all the best.
8th June 2011, 09:10 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchismanGhosh View Post
Qualifications:
Subject For BSNL JTO Telecom:
Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university:
  • Telecommunication,
  • Electronics,
  • Radio,
  • Computer,
  • Electrical,
  • Information Technology,
  • Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

yes you can apply for JTO as they are not considering the percentage of b.tech....
8th June 2011, 09:10 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average?

dear friend

75% marks in your studies does not guarantee a job in any public sector like BSNL.

you have to clear all their stages to get a job like you have to qualify in the written exam ,

then GD and personal interview.

after that you will secure your job in BSNL.

so prepare well for their exam.

all the best.
8th June 2011, 01:33 PM
frooty.scooty

EDucational qualifications for BSNL JTO exam.:
You must have the bachelore degree with 60% of marks.

electronics,
telicommunication,
information tecnology,
radio eng,
elictrical eng,
computer science

From these list you will have any degree then you can go for BSNL Jto exam.

Good luck.........
12th April 2012, 10:32 PM
a444

Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average

Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized engineering college/university.

Selection Process: The mode of selection is through an All India Competitive Examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf information_brochere_summertraining.pdf(145.0 KB, 518 views)
11th January 2013, 05:09 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Job in government sector like BSNL after scoring 75% marks in Average

1.ntpc
2.hpcl
3.drdo
4.isro
5.ntpc
6.iocl
7.indian railway
8.power grid
9.hal

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?