23rd August 2017, 04:01 PM
saykar vikas

Which job I can apply after completion of Diploma in Agriculture?

Which job can I apply after completion of diploma in agriculture? Do I need to complete B.Sc agriculture to get job or I can get jobs with just diploma? Can you please guide me with the complete information and provide me your valuable suggestions for next steps? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  2. Can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of diploma in Agriculture?
  3. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  4. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  5. Will I be eligible to pursue a Bachelor degree in Agriculture after completion of Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  8. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  9. What are the available job opportunities for biology students in agriculture sector?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  13. Will there be job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. What should I do further after completion of diploma in agriculture engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose?
  16. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  17. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical?
25th August 2017, 03:27 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which job I can apply after completion of Diploma in Agriculture?

Diploma in agriculture has many job opportunities. But B.Sc in agriculture will increase the career growth opportunities as graduation is must for job in many companies as well as government sectors. If possible B.Sc agriculture course would be a better option after Diploma rather than opting for job.

Job opportunities after Diploma in Agriculture are as follows-

Production Executive
Counter Sales Executive
Marketing Officer
Regional Service Manager
Mechanical Maintenance Executive
Technical Engineer
Salesman-Agricultural products
Micro Station Design Engineer
Southern Agro Engine Pvt. Ltd. -Quality Engineer, Jr. Executive Design
Procurement Manager at BRC Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?