2nd September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Job in Meghalaya after completing MSc in Physics?

I'm belongs to ST. I want govt. job in Meghalaya after completing my M.Sc in Physics. Could it be possible?

8th January 2016, 04:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in Meghalaya after completing MSc in Physics?

Physics is a most important subject that is also applied in our daily life because our daily life and all works are based on the physics principles and now teachers in this field are found very few and the need of teachers in this subject is very high so you have lots of the opportunities in this field.

After the M.sc you can apply for the National Eligibility test and after qualifying the exam you can get the admission in M.Phil or in Ph.D and upon qualifying the M.Phil or Ph.D there are lots of opportunities in life.

>> You could be appointed as a Lecturer in any Secondary level school.

>> Also can join a college as a Assistant Professor.

>> And also the option as a Professor in any University is available.

>> Can also join the National Physical Laboratory as a Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?