18th September 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Agriculture sector for Political Science graduate?

Sir, I have completed my BA this year with Political Science. But I want to get job in an Agriculture sector. I would like to know about the opportunities available for me in Agriculture sector. Waiting for your response!

23rd February 2023, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Agriculture sector for Political Science graduate?

Some of the career opportunities for political science student
Civil services
Journalism
Law
Social media manager
Marketing Research Analyst
Teaching

Some of the job opportunities in agricultural sector are
Food processing units
Dairy companies
Fertilizer industries

One can also find vacancies on various online sites.
There one can get job according to their qualification.
One can apply online for jobs that suits them best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?