31st October 2018, 10:47 AM
Deeyasingh12

Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Architecture Assistantship student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma in Architecture Assistantship of 3 years full time course. After completing my this Diploma course, I want to secure job in Government sector. I would like to know about the opportunities available in this sector for me. Kindly let me know immediately.

8th April 2023, 05:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Architecture Assistantship student?

Some of the opportunities available to experienced ones are
* Image collector
* Senior interior designer
* Architect Technologist
* Landscape designer
Such diploma holders have high job priority and respect in almost every organization in government sector.
Some of the government companies that hire such students are
# NMRDA
# WIPRO Limited
# Central Public Works Department
Some of the government jobs available are
*Town planner
*Regional Development Officer
*Graphic Designer
*Architect
*Urban Development Manager
*Technologist etc
There are also opportunities available in abroad countries also. Some of them are
*Preservation Architect
*Commercial Architect
*Green building and Retrofit Architect
*Industrial Architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?