3rd May 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job?

Hi, I have completed M.Sc in textiles and now doing job in textile export house. How can I get the government job in textile industry? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?
  2. Where and which post should I try for Government job in Textile Industry after completing M.Sc in Clothing and Textile and having experience of 2 years as a Fashion design faculty?
  3. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  4. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  5. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job?
  11. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  13. List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  16. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  17. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
4th May 2017, 10:15 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job?

You will have to look for government job notification in either online job portals or any such newspapers. The application procedure is clearly mentioned where the notification is released.

You will have to fulfill the criteria mentioned in the notification and then apply for the job accordingly as mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?