3rd September 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in PSU for MSc(Electronics) postgraduate with 67% marks?

Dear friends, I have scored 67% marks in my MSc with Electronics Honours. I want to get job in PSU. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities in PSU for me. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities asap. Thank you!

28th September 2018, 07:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSU for MSc(Electronics) postgraduate with 67% marks?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. Now, almost all the PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and personal interview. M.Sc Electronics candidates have good job opportunities in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.

But for that, you need to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and secure a good rank to be shortlisted for further recruitment process of PSU recruitment. M.Sc Electronics candidates can apply for GATE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?