18th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Dhiraj mourya

Job placement and fee structure of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

I need 2 know the job placement and fee structure of b tech in electronics and communication? try to rply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. How to get placed in a core companies?
  4. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  6. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  7. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  8. What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?
  9. Placement details of T&D course in Nagpur?
  10. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  11. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  12. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  14. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  15. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  17. Which job is best after Btech ECE?
  18. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
29th April 2015, 04:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job placement and fee structure of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

* As per my knowledge the ECE is very vast field in the engineering field.

* The fee structure does not depends on the stream, it simply depends on the college in which you want to get admission.

* The basic fee structure include approximate one lac rupees per annum except hostel charges.

* If i am talking about placement then it i will say that it totally depends on the candidate.

* If a candidate has sufficient knowledge that the industry needs then he/she will definitely recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?