20th July 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?

Hello sir.....am presently doing my3rd sem engineering(electronics n communictaion)...I want to pursue my MS in electronic n communication either in INDIA or abroad. May i know which entrance exams i will have to write?...fee structure?...jobs?. Is it worth doing ms after my engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  2. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  6. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  7. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means? -- [New]
  10. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  12. How can I pursue M.Tech in mathematics after doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication branch
  13. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  14. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  15. Job Opportunities for ECE candidates in Software Industries?
  16. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  17. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?
16th May 2016, 12:02 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?

In India the entrance exam you should give is GATE exam to pursue MS in good colleges.
If you get selected for government college then you need not have to worry about fees, but if you are applying for private colleges than the fee will go above 2 lac per year according to the college you are selected in.
For MS in US and Canada you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL exams.
The total fee from coaching to the admission is above 1.5 to 2 lac.
Additionally you have to show above 20 lac account balance while applying for visa.
Yes MS is worth it, as it is always good to get higher education because when you go in a company your position depends on the education you have done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?