15th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Madhav Dixit

Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?

Sir.i m madhav from agra i got 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th can i get a job in software companies after doing BCA with 60%

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  2. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  3. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  4. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  5. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  6. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  8. Courses after BCA to get good jobs in Software/IT Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 63% in MCA?
  14. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  15. Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course?
  16. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies? -- [New]
29th January 2012, 07:11 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?

You can apply for the following companies :-
1. BHEL
2. BEL
3. HAL
4. Robert Bosch
Contact the HR and they will give you the dates for written tests.
22nd April 2012, 12:20 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?

HI

BCA - Bachelor in Computer Applications.

This course is a full time 3 year course which can be done by any student who is a 12th pass and must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Now since BCA is a computer related course, after doing this you may also do MCA which is the Master's in Computer Applications.

Otherwise, if you want to get placed, you can easily apply for the computer IT, Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Syntel, Accenture etc..

The only criteria for them is you should be a minimum graduate in Science stream with 60% or more aggregate in it.
You should also have some good communications skills.

So yeah sure you can apply in these companies.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd April 2012, 12:27 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhav Dixit View Post
Sir.i m madhav from agra i got 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th can i get a job in software companies after doing BCA with 60%
GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MCA or MBA
After completing BCA course you may apply for higher degrees like ,
MCA :- Master of Computer Application
MBA :- Masters in Business Administration
MCA :- Master of Computer Application the duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . MCA course having good scope in both the private as well as public sectors .

Specialization in MCA course :-

MCA in Application Software
MCA in Hardware Technology
MCA in System Engineering
MCA in Management Information System
MCA in System Development

If your interested to apply for MCA course then you should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should be having Mathematics as a main subject in 12th or bachelor degree then only your eligible to apply MCA course .

The institution may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges . The admission for MCA course is based on the entrance examination percentage of marks . If your score good percentage of marks in entrance examination then you may get admission for MCA course .

If your interested to apply for job after completing BCA course , then you may apply for following jobs like ,

Job prospectus for MCA course :-
Computer Trainer
Computer programmer
Project Manager
System Administrator
Database Administrator
Computer system Analyst
Information system Manager

GOOD LUCK
22nd April 2012, 12:27 AM
a444

Well first thing if your finance is ok, you can do a masters in computer application which allows you to get a well paid IT job in private sector.

Or else if intrested only in govt job you can try applying for following posts after BCA

BHEL
BSNL
Bank PO,Clerk
RRB
CDS
NTPC
ONGC
SAIL
22nd April 2012, 11:10 AM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhav Dixit View Post
The Criteria For Apply Software Jobs

Minimum 60% Throughout your Academics start with 10th ,12 ,graduation

Most of the Companies Follows the above criteria very few companies consider

graduation marks
11th June 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is dipesh singh and iam pursuing bca 5th sem form sikkim manilap university distance and i got 53% in high school and 50% in inter can i get job in international campnies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?