21st November 2011, 07:23 PM
brojeswar

Job in state or central after scoring 61.5% in 12th NIOS Manipur Board?

Dear, I had passed out my 12 exam from NIOS bearing 61.5% of manipur board, With this certificate can i get a job at state or central........

13th December 2011, 09:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in state or central after scoring 61.5% in 12th NIOS Manipur Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brojeswar View Post
Dear, I had passed out my 12 exam from NIOS bearing 61.5% of manipur board, With this certificate can i get a job at state or central........
I am not too sure whether you have qualified +2 from the National Institute of Open Schooling, which is approved by the central government or have qualified through Manipur Board as you have mentioned. However, I can tell you that the board from which you have qualified needs to be recognized, either by the central government or the state government. Qualifying through any such boards will make you eligible for central or state level government jobs, provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria depending upon the job.
5th January 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in state or central after scoring 61.5% in 12th NIOS Manipur Board?

i have passed nious oct exam 2011 ,i want to join iaf .am i eligible for it i.e. Is nios certificate recognised for iaf ?plz ans my ques immediately . Thnx in advance
2nd July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

If i pass from NIOS, from nepal.... can i go australia with NIOS certificate....
9th August 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

If i pass NIOS from manipur 10th.Can i apply any govt.job in state and centr
29th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i have pass nios held in june 2013 Can i apply any govt.job in state and centr
11th August 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I like to apply the jobs which is advertising by manipur high court mantripikhre, LDC cum computer operator any driver but I'm the student of open school nios. I just pass 10the and I completed my graduation in manipur university. So the problem is 10th certificate which I pass in 2005?
31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have pass class x in 2004 in nios, I'm a employee in manipur state. Now i'm facing a problem to get promotion in my service that the Manipur govt will not accept the nios certificate after October'21 2003.
Sir, pl, suggest me what should I do now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?