11th June 2011, 02:11 AM
ibrahim kp

How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam

hii my name is ibrahim and i would like to know about my restudy in kerala iam now 38 years old and my qualification only 9th standard but i can speak and write english,hindi,arabic,malayalam.plz tell me what is the better i can study plzzzzz

7th June 2015, 01:27 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam

State Board or any Central Board like CBSE doesn't provides you admission in 10th class because you are too old as per their eligibility criteria. In that case if you wanna complete your secondary school then go for NIOS board - national Institute of Open Schooling they will provides you admission in 10th class directly on the basis of last class records , Age doesn't matters in NIOS board and cannot make differences between you and your studies

For more details visit the official Website of NIOS Board www.nios.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?