29th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?

Respected sir...
I am dineshvarma.I am studyind B.tech final year chemical engineering.I have aggregate of 61.1% in B.tech,81.3% in ssc and 92.1% in 10+2.Sir i dont have a good knowledge in degree subjects.please can you tell me which job is suitable for me and what exam should i attend and kindly help me.
thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  2. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?
  5. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  6. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After diploma is it suitable for me to get a job or should I continue studying further for B.Tech?
  9. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  10. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  11. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  13. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  17. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
3rd December 2011, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?

As you are pursuing B.Tech chemical engineering, you can try for jobs in the same sector. The candidate can try for jobs in Oil and Natural gas companies. Chemical plants, environmental engineering firms, etc also demand candidates who have completed the engineering degree. Petrochemical engineering firms, manufacturing firms etc are other areas where a candidate can apply. Opportunities also arise in mining sector as well in aerospace engineering sector.
8th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?

Hello sir am ajay tyagi persuing b.tech with m.e branch...i want job after b.tech...tell me how can i get job...if i crack the gate xms then in which company get a job & how...?reply plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?