24th September 2015, 02:03 PM

Jobs for CS Executive having several years experience?

What job for cs executive,M.com,LL.b passed and cs internship completed. One year working experience in textile firm (Threads India Limited)kanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Preferable job for IT executive having 7 years experience in Front Office?
  2. Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader?
  3. How to get admission in London Business School?
  4. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  7. Eligibility to take admission in Executive MBA at Symbiosis Khadki without appearing for CAT or GMAT and having two years of work experience?
  8. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  9. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  11. Which one is better between MBA and Executive MBA? I have 8 years of experience field
  12. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  13. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  14. Can I get job in any private company after retiring from Indian Army?
  15. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  16. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  17. Are there any MBA institutes where I can enroll myself for MBA?
  18. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
20th October 2015, 06:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for CS Executive having several years experience?

Company Executives are in high demand these demands. You could be employed for Full Time CS Executive in any MNCs.

Companies need CS for legal obligations set by State or Central Govt.

You can get job for following things like:
  • New project development,
  • Taxation,
  • Disclosing of accounting books to the govt,
  • New ventures,
  • Signing any memorandum of association,
  • Memorandum of understanding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?