13th July 2011, 10:23 AM
kirankumar.t

Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group?

Science group Intermideate completed date of birth is 30-08-1990 so jobs in navy and airforce

13th July 2011, 04:51 PM
ankitsharma

Default Re: Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group?

There are many options in navy & airforce after completing intermediate in science group like,
1) technical entry after 10+2 in indian navy
2) artificer apprenticship in indian navy
3) senior secondary recuritment of sailors in indian navy
4) recuritment of airmen in x trade of airforce.
13th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group?

Hi friend,
After intermediate one can join air force and navy in different trade. One can join Indian air force either as airman cadre or as officer. To become officer one need to write NDA exam or CDS exam conducted by upsc. Unfortunately your age is too high for NDA exam. To join air and naval wings of national defence academy minimum qualification is 10+2 with physics and mathematics. One must be within the limit of 16.5 years to 19 years old. And talking CDS exam you must hold engineering degree. You will be eligible for CDS exam or Combined Defence Service Exam if you go for engineering after intermediate. Well now let me discuss what option is open for you. You can join indian air force as airman in technical or non technical trade through it's exam. Notification of it's exam is published in 30 newspaper across the country. As your skill grows you will be promoted to higher trade. Even you can move to officer level. Except your basic salary you will benefited by other government perks.
14th July 2011, 01:39 AM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirankumar.t View Post
Science group Intermideate completed date of birth is 30-08-1990 so jobs in navy and airforce
Hi Kiran, i am pleased to know that you are interested in joining the Armed forces. And you would have been eligible for many entries, but as i see, your age has exceeded the limits.
For NDA- maximum age is 19 years
For Non-Officer posts- maximum 20 years

SO sorry friend, don't loose your heart. you have many other avenues waiting in life.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
14th July 2011, 09:15 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group?

Quote:
Since your birth year is 1990 so you are not eligible to apply for the
Indian Air force or Navy as an officer after 10+2. You can apply for
the following post in Indian Air force and Navy after the 10+2.

INDIAN AIR FORCE

In Indian Air force you can apply for the following non commissioned rank.

1.Air man group X and group Y
You can apply for the group X and group Y after the 10+2. Group X is
for technical trade and group Y is for non Technical trade.
For the group X a candidate should be 10+2 pass with at least 50% marks
and should have physics and maths at 10+2.
For the group Y candidate should be 10+2 pass with a minimum of 50% marks.

Age Limit
For group X 17 - 22 Years
For group Y 17 - 22 Years

INDIAN NAVY

In Indian Navy you can apply for the following non commissioned branch.

1.ARTIFICER APPRENTICE
For this post a candidate should be 10+2 pass with a minimum of 55% marks and should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 17 to 20 years.

2.SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT
For this post candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 17 to 21 years.

So you can apply for the above non commissioned post in Indian Air force and Indian Navy.
14th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Nirmal mann maluka

Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group and application form date
14th July 2011, 09:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
for job in Navy or Indian army you have to be pass 10th & 12th after that you are eligible to apply for the post which are declared by navy or Indian airforce.
there is some criteria for the job to apply in navy..
age limit 19.5 - 25 yrs.
physical fitness.
for more details you can visit their website,http:
//www.indiannavy.com

good luck.........
14th July 2011, 09:55 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Hello, good to see you interested in Armed forces.
As you have exceeded the age limit to join as an officer, let me suggest you how to join in Non-Commissioned ranks-

For INDIAN AIR FORCE-In Indian Air force you can apply for the following non commissioned rank.

1.Air man group X and group Y(17-22 years)

For INDIAN NAVY-In Indian Navy you can apply for the following non commissioned branch.
1.ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (17-20 years)
2.SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (17-21 years)

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
14th July 2011, 11:00 PM
nikhilpatidar

Job criteria in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force are following :-

Indian Navy:- 1)Candidate must pass 10+2 in science stream(PCM) with 55% marks.

2) Age Limit :- Candidate age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

Indian Army Force :-1)Candidate should pass 10+2 at least 50% marks in subjects.

2)Age Limit :- Candidate age should be in between 17 to 22 years.
14th July 2011, 11:18 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can join in Navy and Air Force in after completion of your 12th in science.

through NDA exam you can join in the Navy and Air Force.

the criteria which is required to give NDA exam is given below

1. science background with PCM combination.

2.your age should 16.5 -19.
then you can appear in NDA exam.

all the best...........
14th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Bhangaliaajay

You can apply directly for X group after +2 if you are a student oe non medical.
15th July 2011, 12:03 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend after Intermediate you can apply for Indian Air Force or Navy...
But you will not get any officer post....
to get officer post you have to first complete your graduation in any stream..
After 10+2 you can join in IAF for the posts mentioned below-

1.you can apply for Airman post in X and Y group...
X group is technical group and Y group is Non-technical group...

The criteria for X group is-

your age should be in between 17-22years...
And you must have 50%marks in your 12th with physics and maths..

For Y group the criteria is-

your age should be in between 17-22years..
And you must have 50%marks in your 12th....

NAVY-

For Navy you can apply for the posts like -

Artificer Apprentice-
your age should be in between 17-20 years..
you must have 55%marks in your 12th with physics and maths.

Senior secondary recruit-
your age should be in between 17-21 years...
you must have 55% marks in your 12th..

so, you are eligible for IAF and NAVY.. go for it...

All the best..
15th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have two Questions
1..I m studying BE Mechanical 3rd yr m good at in studies got Aggregate 8.9 pointers till now,,,bt m nt able to decide whether to go for MBA or Mtech....I want max money...N m nt much interested in Mtech but deep in my heart feels like if i wanted to do MBA then y the hell m doing BE Mechanical....Plzz replayy..
2..I wanted to khow about the scopes of engineers in INDIAN NAVY n AIRFORCE...how n when to apply

THanks...really will be greatful for ur comments
18th July 2011, 06:12 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Navy and Air Force having completed my Intermediate in Science group?

Quote:
dear friend:-
their are a no. of opportunity in navy and air force after +2.you can join any of these.
1)you can join 10+2 cadet entry scheme.
2) you can join technical side in navy.
3)you can join join artificier apprentice in navy,
along this their is a no. of opportunities in navy you can log on this sitehttp://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
18th July 2011, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Age Limits :

Only unmarried male candidates their 16 1/2 - 19 Yrs
For Army :

The candidate must have a passed 12th with 10+2 Pattern of School Education Or Equivalent Examination.

For Air force and Naval Academy :

The candidate must have a passed 12th with 10+2 Pattern of School Education Or Equivalent Examination with Physics and Mathematics.

if you have fulfill the above age criteria then you are eligible for NDA exam

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th November 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hii here i am at 24 with intermediate qualification with 76% so wht kind of job is suitable for me
27th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for air force in non technical group because recently i have done 12th from commerce stream.
21st February 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

when the exam of airforce x,y goup held ?
21st February 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

when the exam of airforce x,y group held?
26th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 01/07/1990 can i eligible for air force jobs
8th September 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my intermediate with Physics,Chemistry,Biology,my date of birth is 22-03-1995.how can i go in navy or airforce.
11th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 46% in inter but i like this field,and iam sc(caste).......so i have any chance in this field plz reply me
28th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what the appllication date
29th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir icompleted my intermidate bipc 70% now iam dong bpharma after completing tis course any oppurtinnites in tis navy acadamy my name sampath
28th September 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

when airforce,navy job notification
12th January 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in navy I have complet 10th with 50% and 12th with 70% in science sied. And doing b.c.a this time tell me fast sir this is my number 8090176275 please call me sir.
23rd May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

the person failed in inter and completing that subject after then he is eligible for navy exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?