10th October 2010, 03:28 PM
u.sai krishna

Which jobs and positions in India Army are given after clearing CDS exam?

what type of work (domain) ,i will be given if once i clear the cds (upsc)...in what position i will be at the indian army.....kindly plzzz tell me sir..

11th October 2010, 02:20 AM
akshaysharma

Default Re: Which jobs and positions in India Army are given after clearing CDS exam?

HI,
Hey friend.. actually the CDS(combined defence services) exam is the recruitment of graduates in the defence services. it comprises all the three wings of defence services-the army, air force & the navy.It all depends that in which wing you are selected.. like army comprises the foot troops,artillery and air assistence. it also includes the logistics,accounts section etc. it all depends upon your merit so mainly the one's recruited through cds becomes either a combatant or gets the administrative job.
Good Luck!
11th October 2010, 02:44 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which jobs and positions in India Army are given after clearing CDS exam?

hello dear

after clearing CDS exam you be will a A grade officer in the indian army.

positions in India Army are given after clearing CDS exam will be lieutenant.

all the best......
11th October 2010, 10:00 PM
docshakti

if you once clear CDS you may be given job in any defence services of india according to your merit in exam.you may go till major in indian army and as time passes you may also get good promotions.
15th January 2011, 08:46 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

You are joined as a lieutenant in Indian Army,entry through CDS you will get advantage for promotion.
28th January 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hey,
can anybody suggest me regarding the qualifying criteria of CDS exam...?
30th March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

My self sadam i cleared nda last year but due to health problems i cant join it if i got any plus points in cds exam
5th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I Have passed BSC Nautical science .Can i I Appear CDS exams to join Indian Airforce
25th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Give me some imp tips to crack cds
5th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by u.sai krishna View Post
what type of work (domain) ,i will be given if once i clear the cds (upsc)...in what position i will be at the indian army.....kindly plzzz tell me sir..
leftnent rank will be given that is equal to sub inspector
23rd July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me qualification criteria about cds.
27th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody tell me , what are the qualifications for CDS ???
22nd August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is abhijeet j bansode. I am complet B.A. Degree , can i appear for CDS Exan. Plese give answer of my question thank you.
22nd August 2011, 04:11 PM
dhruv007

after compliting your graduation you can apply for CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES). there are three section\wings of defence services-the army, air force & the navy.It all depends that in which wing you are selected.. like army comprises the foot troops,artillery and air assistence. it also includes the logistics,accounts section etc.

thank you!
12th October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

which job is offered in indian airforce if i clear cds exam?
26th October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sie plzz tell me an indian army soldier to give cds exam after clearing a graduation from army ................kindly inform me]
30th October 2011, 07:41 AM
Teja91

do we get a field job or an administrative job once selected??
If adminstrative job.. which post might we get??
5th December 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a soldier in indian army and now i have completed my graduation, can i apply for cds exam and what is its pattern plz tell me
25th December 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for selecting the girls in army
22nd January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

help me please!!my B.tech stream is Computers.........In case .if i've cleared both written and SSB interview in ARMY short service commision then what job means what works i've to do after joining???like is the work related to computers background or not?????
6th February 2012, 11:06 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After qualifying the C.D.S exam you have to join I.M.A..

After that you will be join Indian Army as a Officer..
After passing 1 year in I.M.A you will become

Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel
Brigadier
Major General
Lieutenant General
General

GOOD LUCK!
13th February 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which post I should get in indian navy after cracking cdse exam
13th February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which post I get after cracking cdse exam
30th August 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

after clearing CDS exam will i take admission in any course?if it is so plz tell me the fees
16th September 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the rank and sailry
17th August 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i'm a b.tech 3rd year b.tech(cse) student.i just want to ask being a girl i want to joint the indian army/navy/airforce any of these.after cracking CDS can i be posted for caption or major? plz help me..
27th October 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm a final year Engineering student,recently appeared for CDS exam what should i do if i cleared that exam ?
16th February 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs and positions will be given in air force and navy after clearing cds exam
10th June 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am neha sharma a law student and also a ncc cadet . How I get job in army someone please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?