30th March 2010, 01:04 PM
atulavneesh

Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?

Kindly tell me how should i prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india.and please send me the entrance exam qwestion papers of bhu,iimc,aligarh muslim university,calcutta university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  2. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  5. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  8. Government colleges in Kerala offering MAster's in Communicative Journalism?
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to become a news presenter after class 12th?
  11. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  12. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  13. How to prepare for KSOU, Mysore entrance exam of Diploma in Journalism?
  14. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  15. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  16. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses?
  17. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  18. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
1st April 2010, 03:55 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?

For taking addmission in journalism you have to prepare very carefully with GK, Social Science, and press information, there your mental ability will also be check by interviewers.
well read newspaper, GK books , and oxford atlas(as it has some knowledge in geography),
thanks and best of luck.
10th April 2010, 11:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?

dear friend,
if you are get prepare for journalism,
and clear the test of IIMC, Jamia, Delhi University.
then you have to join a good coaching institute and
clear your basics soon and increase you knowledge
with the help of g.k, and regularly read the newspaper,
it is must for those want to make career in journalism.....

all the best....
14th April 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

can I have sample question papers for the entrance exams?
25th June 2010, 12:54 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

To get through the entrance exams of journalism,you have to be well acquinted with knowledge of all types of news and reviews along with your academic subjects.

Successfully completing an internship in journalism will help you a lot.

Seek out mentors - journalists in local media or journalism professors - to learn how they established successful careers in their respective fields.

Find out the model questions of these exams in different weekly magazines and articles.

Best of luck!
12th July 2010, 10:25 PM
drdo99
Banned

all depends on you.
if you have capability to protest against the wrong,then journalism is best for you.
practice current affair topics of coming days,general knowledge,and ideas of national importance.
29th August 2010, 11:36 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

For the preparation of Journalism entrance exam first you

go through the previous year question paper;

And select those portion from which maximum

number of question will be asked. Study those

portion properly. At last for testing your preparation

go through previous year question paper as well

as model papers.
29th August 2010, 11:38 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

portion properly. At last for testing your preparation

go through previous year question paper as well

as model papers.
26th January 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

hi..is there any book that i can refer to for preparing for the exam??
4th February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

question of entrance exam of Journalism
23rd March 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book to study for net exam (journaliusm)?
25th April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

which is the the best book for journalism entrance test ?
10th May 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPAIR IIMC HINDI JUNLISM ENTARNCE EXAM PLZZ TELL N HOW CAN GET NOTES
13th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

wat type questons can come in entrance of jounalism in the portion of media aptitude
15th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

which is the best book for entrance exam of tv journalist
15th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

which book is best for entrance of tv journalist
22nd May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

can i have the sample paper of journalism???
6th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me a model paper of journalism.....
11th June 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

how mant marks do i need to score to clear journalism entrance exam of du...
i knw it's difficult to say,bt pls make a guesss,,,,,...........pls...pls....
5th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i am studied electronics and communication engineering,i have to work journalism
20th July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulavneesh View Post
Kindly tell me how should i prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india.and please send me the entrance exam qwestion papers of bhu,iimc,aligarh muslim university,calcutta university.
i want to question paper
19th October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

m frm kolkata and i wnt to take admission on iimc..................i got some cochng centres ref frm iimc websites bt they are nt in kolkata and also nt provndng the training so wht sud i do???
3rd January 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of b.com (pass) correspondence ,doing it from D.U. .what I have to do to take admission in this course and what shud be my approach??? and how much percentage is required in B.com(pass) fr journalism????
17th January 2012, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Are there any kind of books that help study for journalism beacause im taking a test for Martuain and what other ways are there to study journalism
28th March 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how i can prepared to get through the entrance exam of Aaj Tak/tvmi of journalism of india
2nd April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulavneesh View Post
i am final year studant b.a.m.c. and i want do master deggre in midea.....so plz tell me abot top clg in india....and how preparation of Journalism entrance exam ....
12th September 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am final year studant b.a.m.c. and i want do master deggre in midea.....so plz tell me abot top clg in india....and how preparation of Journalism entrance exam ....
fyi: a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession/ young journalists...the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty. Book: How to Become a Good Journalist (Author: Raza Elahi); Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back) Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi. To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery). The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com ; indiaplaza.com
29th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me best college in lucknow for journalism and mass communication
29th January 2013, 07:26 PM
purvi52

if you are get prepare for journalism,
and clear the test of IIMC, Jamia, Delhi University.
then you have to join a good coaching institute and
clear your basics soon and increase you knowledge
with the help of g.k, and regularly read the newspaper,
it is must for those want to make career in journalism.....
6th August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

please give me information about coaching center in kolkata to crack the journalism entrance exam
23rd July 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com 2nd year and i want to do masters in journalism and mass communication, so that i can become news reader. so plz tell me what is the percetage requied for joining mjmc and how can i prepare for entrance exam of mjmc(Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication)
23rd November 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Kindly suggest me which college is good for journalism
And preparation for entrance exam syllabus
6th February 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

m a 12th class student with subjects-political science, sociology and geography. Pls pls pls tell me if i am eligible for the BJMC enterence exams of 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?