7th May 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is Journalism a job oriented course more than B.Tech?

Can I do BA or MA in Journalism after completion of my B.Tech or any other degree which will be more use full to me? My parents are saying that first complete B.Tech then you go for your goals. What should I do?

14th June 2019, 05:53 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: Is Journalism a job oriented course more than B.Tech?

Btech is a bachelor degree as BA is.You can do MA in journalism after B.Tech easily.But if you want to achieve your goal that is of journalism you must have a simple bachelor degree i.e, B.Com ,B.hons.You dont need to go with Btech if you want to do Journalism.Just Do simple Graduation and then Masters in Mass Comunication.
Hope it helps.
15th June 2019, 02:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Journalism a job oriented course more than B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BA or MA in Journalism after completion of my B.Tech or any other degree which will be more use full to me? My parents are saying that first complete B.Tech then you go for your goals. What should I do?
dear,

Both courses are job oriented in this time in India. But I would prefer you to do technical degree if you have great interest in science and technical knowledge in you.

Here you will get more job chances as compare to journalism, if you have great depth in technical knowledge.

For journalism you should have excellent listening and writing skills in desired languages of required employer.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?