15th May 2017, 02:37 PM
anmol9

With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa?

Sir I got 55 percent in 12th, 74 in English, 51 in maths and chemistry and 64 in physics. I have 7 bands in ielts will i be able to get study visa for Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  5. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  6. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  13. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  14. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  17. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
24th May 2017, 09:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa?

Yes, you are eligible to get Canada study visa after securing 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th standard. To be eligible to apply for Canada study visa, you should have secured admission in any course in any of the Canada university. If you have all the documents related to education, finance, etc., correctly, you can easily get Canada study visa for pursuing your higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?