22nd March 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

KEKT exam notification 2015

When is the EKT exam notification advertised in year 2015? Please experts inform me about the notification for the EKT exam 2015

22nd March 2015, 11:20 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: KEKT exam notification 2015

EKT exam:

EKT stands for Engineering Knowledge Test.

It is a simple test to check the basic knowledge related to engineering.

It has two sections namely

>>General Engineering
>>Respected discipline in engineering

There will be only objective type questions. The total duration of exam is one hour. You will have to answer 40 questions in section A and 35 questions in sections B compulsorily.

This test will be conducted by Indian wings along with the Air Force Common Admission Test itself.

Engineering graduates can apply for AFCAT exam.Thus engineering graduates appearing for technical entry in the Air Force have to pass this test along with the normal written test (AFCAT).

The notification for the year 2015 is not yet released by indian Air force.

For more details:-
careerairforce.nic.in/
22nd March 2015, 01:33 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: KEKT exam notification 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the EKT exam notification advertised in year 2015? Please experts inform me about the notification for the EKT exam 2015
Indian Air force has conducted EKT(Engineering Knowledge Test) exam along with AFCAT a on 22nd February 2015. EKT exam is conducted for the candidates applying for the technical branch of Indian Air force.

So this time you have missed the opportunity , i would suggest you to please follow our website for upcoming exam details of EKT 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?