24th November 2015, 12:01 PM
Dr Rupali Tiwari

Last 10 years solved question papers of ARS NET Botany, Economics and Plant Genetic?

Please provide me the 10 years solved question papers of ARS NET exam on Economic botany and plant genetic resources.

19th August 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of ARS NET Botany, Economics and Plant Genetic?

I'm MSc from botany, am I eligible for ICAR net exam with economic botany and plant genetic resource
17th November 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of ARS NET Botany, Economics and Plant Genetic?

Please provide me ARS Economic botany and plant genetic resources question paper
30th October 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my msc in botany want to prepare for ars. Which all ars section i can write the exam.. Am i eligible only in the economic botany section.
25th April 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years solved question papers of ARS NET paper Economic botany and Plant Genetic resources ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?