24th June 2011, 10:12 PM
meenasathiya

Last 5 years model question papers after scoring TNPSC group II exam?

Hello Sir,

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
meenasathiya

26th June 2011, 05:23 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 5 years model question papers after scoring TNPSC group II exam?

• I am having just one sample question paper of TNPSC Group-II exam.
  • I will suggest you to purchase the question paper sets which are available in leading book stalls.
  • You can use them & practice very well.
  • It will help you in clearing your concept ,understanding basics.
  • You will also get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked & what level of preparation you will be required to do.
  • It will also help you in increasing your speed.
  • I have attahced one sample paper.I will suggest you to download & view so that you can get an idea of the paper.
Attached Files
File Type: docx TNPSC Original Question Paper.docx(18.2 KB, 220 views)

4th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years model question papers after scoring TNPSC group II exam?

Last 5 year Group 2 exam papers with answer?
Please send my email id : [email protected]

13th July 2011, 06:24 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;873246]Last 5 year Group 2 exam papers with answer?
Please send my email id :[email protected]

14th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

PLE qUESTIION AND ANSWER

28th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 year Group 2 exam papers with answer?

5th September 2011, 03:46 PM
guru005

Last 5 year Group 2 exam papers (tamil )with answer?

8th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am apper group 2 exam subject hindi.please send my email.id : [email protected]

13th November 2011, 01:57 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,
I am having just one sample question paper of TNPSC Group-II exam.
I will suggest you to purchase the question paper sets which are available in leading book stalls.
You can use them & practice very well.
It will help you in clearing your concept ,understanding basics.
You will also get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked & what level of preparation you will be required to do.
It will also help you in increasing your speed.
I have attahced one sample paper.I will suggest you to download & view so that you can get an idea of the paper.

1st March 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

please help me to get five years question paper ofTNPSC Group 2

Thank you
Madhu Madhan

7th March 2012, 11:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 5 years model question papers after scoring TNPSC group II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenasathiya View Post
Hello Sir,

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
meenasathiya

Past Questions of TNPSC Exam

In the attachments you will find some of the previous year question papers of TNPSC for Group 1 and Group 2 for your reference..

To practice more questions on General Awareness you can simply Click Here

For more details about the exam you can just log on to http://tnpsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz

8th March 2012, 08:08 AM
tanu47

Dear,
Please find the papers.
Hope it will help u.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(682.8 KB, 226 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(647.3 KB, 215 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf(1.55 MB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf 4.pdf(290.9 KB, 181 views)

8th May 2012, 03:52 PM
Jegadeesh52

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years model question papers after scoring TNPSC group II exam?

I need last 5 yrs model question pepars of tnpsc exam.pls send me on my id

11th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Originally Posted by meenasathiya
Hello Sir,

Good Day....

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
hema

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-5-years-model-question-papers-after-scoring-tnpsc-group-ii-exam-249822.html#ixzz1uZ2KzBVS

14th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for tnpsc group 4 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

14th June 2012, 12:27 PM
karumariappan

Hello Sir,

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 4 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

16th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Good day I want tnpsc ii syllabus and last 5 year question paper , Thanking you sir
MY E-MAIL: [email protected]

3rd August 2012, 08:55 PM
rukmangathan.m

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id: [email protected]

Thanks in Advance

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-5-years-model-question-papers-after-scoring-tnpsc-group-ii-exam-249822.html#ixzz22UdfGFPd

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?