22nd July 2012, 05:46 PM
priti rane

Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme?

28th March 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION AND SOLVED PAPER OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME ON MY E-MAIL ID MUNISH.DHIMAN5@GMAIL.
23rd April 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

PLEASE PROVIDE 5 YRS SOLVED PAPERS FOR EXICUTIVE PROGRAMME
6th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION AND SOLVED PAPER OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
20th May 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION AND SOLVED PAPER OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME ON MY E-MAIL [email protected]
14th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

please give me question paper with solution of executive programme
30th September 2013, 08:51 AM
akverma612

Kindly send me solved question paper for last 5 years of ICSI Executive exam
10th October 2013, 11:29 PM
SHIVAM071

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

Quote:
Originally Posted by priti rane View Post
last 5 years question papers with solutions of taxation in executive programme?
solved paper
13th November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected ,
Sir/madam. Can u please send me solved question paper of tax and cost and accounting subject of cs executive. I'll be very thankful if u do so.My email id is - [email protected]
24th November 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION AND SOLVED PAPER OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
10th December 2013, 06:30 PM
shainky shaikh

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers with solutions of Taxation in Executive Programme

sir a humble request to u that pls send me last five year sovled paper i need it too much pls sir
pls my mail id: [email protected] pls pls pls
13th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

respected,
sir/madam can u plz send me solved 5 years quepapers of tax n cost..executive new syllabus
[email protected]
13th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, can u plz send me solved 5 years quepapers of tax n cost..executive new syllabus
[email protected]
14th December 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Plese send me the last five years questions with solution of tax law executive programme
21st November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME LAST FIVE YEARS QUESTION AND SOLVED PAPER OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME MODULE I ON MY E-MAIL- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?