6th May 2011, 02:42 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

In the Executive level of CS, the paper of Tax Laws is included in module II. The exam of this subject is a convention exam of three hours and 100 marks. There are three parts in the question paper. The first part is Income Tax act, second one is Service Tax and the third part is VAT. There are 8 questions in the question paper. Six questions form Part A. question number 1 is compulsory and students can answer any three from the rest five. In part B, question number 7 has five sub questions, with the choice to answer any four. The last part has four sub questions and students have to answer any two. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/institute-o...x-laws-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Securities Laws and Compliances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Company Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the procedure to appear for CS? -- [New]
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the last date of registration for CS after passing B.Com?
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Company Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the fee structure of CS registration? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

How can i get imu previous year question??????
26th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to get the answer of all papers of executive programme
7th October 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

registration of a will is nesseseery ?
26th March 2012, 02:57 PM
nambi raaju

sir pls send me module i question papers up to june2005- dec2011
3rd April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the assessment year for june 2012 exam?
24th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 years solved exam papers of Module-1 executive programme Company Seceretaries.
My mail id is [email protected]
25th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

now i need cs executive all books 1st & 2nd module ..plz tell me ,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?