24th February 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Karnataka State Medical entrance exam?

When is the last date for applying for the Karnataka State Medical entrance exam? Last date of registration for the Karnataka State Medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for Karnataka State Medical entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  3. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3700 medical rank in Karnataka state
  4. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  6. Apart from Bihar PMT and AIPMT which other PMT exams a Bihar domicile can give?
  7. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  8. How to apply for drug inspector post in state of Karnataka? What is the application procedure and date of examination?
  9. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET?
  12. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  13. Last date to fill the CET exam form of Karnataka state?
  14. What is Medical College address in Karnataka
  15. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  16. Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?
  17. When will Common Medical Entrance Exam be conducted by MCI?
  18. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2016, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Karnataka State Medical entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the last date for applying for the Karnataka State Medical entrance exam? Last date of registration for the Karnataka State Medical entrance exam?
Exam details for Karnataka State Medical entrance exam 2016:-

The start date of the request for application form – 8th February 2016
Last Date of the request for application form – 4th April 2016
Last Date of filling the application form –4th April 2016
Date of examination – 8th May 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?