2nd July 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for UP PCS examination? What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?

last date for apply up pcs examinationup. Can you also provide me the eigibility for this exam?

2nd July 2011, 05:55 PM
rajat_arora

Default Re: Last date to apply for UP PCS examination? What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?

last date for applying was 28-01-2011.....

You can also check it out at http://www.uppsc.org.in
2nd July 2011, 11:30 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Last date to apply for UP PCS examination? What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date for apply up pcs examinationup. Can you also provide me the eigibility for this exam?

UPPSC 2011 Important date

UPPSC examination is conducted by Utter Pradesh government for the various post in the state of utter Pradesh. The important date of UPPSC-2011 examination is given below :

Opening date of online registration :- 7/5/2011.
Last date of receipt of application form :- 3/6/2011.
Closing date of receipt of application :- 6/6/2011.

If you not apply before the 6/6/2011 then you miss the examination in this year now you can apply in the nest year.

Eligibility criteria for UPPSC examination

Educational Qualification : The different post has different eligibility criteria. If you gave a graduation degree then you are eligible to apply for the many post.

Age Limit : The age is also different for the different for the different post.

I have attached the UPPSC-2011 important information in which you will get all information regarding eligibility criteria and age limit for the various post so please see the below attached file and download it.

Regards
~Mukul~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPPSC-2011.pdf(1.38 MB, 552 views)
17th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I want to know about max age limit for IAS & PCS. My DOB is 04-09-1981, here my question is am i still eligible for IAS or PCS exams and how many attempts are remaining for me?

Regards,
Sharad
18th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 apply for up pcs in 2011 but unfortunately i miss ths so plz can you help me 2 know about next date to apply for examination 2011
9th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

in general category how many attemts in pcs and what is the age limit.
11th August 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i dont have done ma bca now so i can apply pcs exam .......my result on wait.
9th September 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

there is any handicap vacancy in pcs
20th September 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir i have completed my graduation MA is running by ancient history. i want to apply for PCS exam so would you like 2 inform me that when is exam will start and how can i apply 4 that and where can recieve application form. Warm regards
DEEPAK KUMAR RAJBHAR
14th October 2011, 12:37 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

UPPSC examination is conducted by Utter Pradesh government for the various post in the state of utter Pradesh. The important date of UPPSC-2011 examination is given below :

If you not apply before the 6/6/2011 then you miss the examination in this year now you can apply in the nest year.

Educational Qualification : The different post has different eligibility criteria. If you gave a graduation degree then you are eligible to apply for the many post.

I have attached the UPPSC-2011 important information in which you will get all information regarding eligibility criteria and age limit for the various post so please see the below attached file and download it.
14th October 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i'm a B.E. 7th sem. student with CSE.i want to know the next upcoming CGPSC application form and also its last date.
22nd October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

well, hii i am satish .i completed my b.tech in ece ,i want to come in pcs exams ,would you tell me which subject i should select for my pcs exams.
........... thanks!
26th October 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

ASPECTED DATE OF UPPCS 2012-2013
31st October 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is imran ali khan i have done my b.com .current year and i am intrested in pcs.
31st October 2011, 02:59 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Regards
13th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

My name is raghvendra sankhwar.I have 47% mark in B.A.(EDUCATION,HISTORY).I belongs to SC category.May I applied in uppsc exam.
23rd December 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

are btech final year students eligible for pcs or do they have to wait untill completion of graduation?
24th December 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the date for up psc pre exam 2012
26th December 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date in2012 pcs exam
15th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

please say for a general condidate height limit for up pcs examination
26th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am serving in indian army i comptle graduation i want know the age limit of pcs examination.
27th January 2012, 09:04 AM
despire007

8th February 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

please tall me date of uppsc registration 2012
9th February 2012, 09:10 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

The upper age limit for U.P. P.S.C. examination is 35 years(GEN). 5 years relaxation for S.C. / S.T., O.B.C., P.H. candidates.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age must be between 21 to 35 years

Educational Qualification :

must have at least 55% in 10th, 12th and graduate degree and the candidate must have passed from a recognized university or college.

Exam Pattern :

The exam pattern is given below :

1. Preliminary (M.C.Q.)
2. Main

good luck.
19th February 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

can i submit pcm exam form online
29th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dont have done ma bca now so i can apply pcs exam .......my result on wait.
Dear friend,
If you are BCA final year student and waiting for result than you are eligible to apply for PCS exam on Provisional basis, and the provision is that you have to submit all your documents of complete degree after passing prelims but at the time of Mains, so if you are able to do so, then you can apply.
All the best.
14th March 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can a engeering student applicable for pcs exam
16th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 43%, 12th 52%, B.A. 47.5% & M.A. with 50% . Can i apply for UP PSC examination?
5th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 47%, 12th 51%,B.A. 49.9%, and M.A. with 51%. can I apply for UP PCS EXAMINATION
11th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i m physiotharapistt give up pcs exam so how can i applying.......
1st October 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 49% in 10tg,34% in 12th & 55% in B.COM - am i eligble 4 up pcs exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?