14th September 2016, 07:16 AM
Daulat Ram Kamar

Last date and fee details of MA application at Rajasthan University?

Please give last date and fee details of MA application forms to be apply whereas i am qualified in B.Sc from rajasthan university in year 2004. presently i am serving in army

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University? -- [New]
  2. What is the age and qualification required for RAS?
  3. Details for the application form of JIPMER MBBS? Fee structure details and last date of application?
  4. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  5. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?
  6. Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?
  7. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  8. Details about fee structure, application form date and exam date of GATE exam?
  9. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  11. Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?
  12. CAn I get admission in M.Tech course at Pondicherry without appearing in GATE?
  13. When will the application form of entrance exam for MDS in various dental colleges in jaipur(Rajasthan) be available?
  14. How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is it necessary to write ICET to join MBA?
  16. Last date of forms for BCA from Allahabad University?
  17. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  18. Syllabus for B.Tech(Chemistry) in UPTU?
14th September 2016, 09:31 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: Last date and fee details of MA application at Rajasthan University?

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest university in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur. As you want to know last date of MA application at Rajasthan University here, I am going to tell you the same:

Tentative last date-

In the second or third week of June

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 5,000/- (One Time)
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility :Rs. 9,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Jaipur, Rajasthan
pin- 302004
Phone: 0141 270 3655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?