18th January 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Where and when can we give the entrance exam form of B.Tech? Date of the exam and the fee structure details?

where and when we get entrec exam form what is the exam date give me fee detail exam center

Related Questions:
  1. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  2. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  3. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  4. What is GDCA entrance exam fee structure and the exam date?
  5. Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details? -- [New]
  7. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  8. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  10. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  12. Date of this years entrance exam? Fee structure details for it?
  13. Details about fee structure, application form date and exam date of GATE exam?
  14. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  16. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
19th September 2011, 06:24 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Where and when can we give the entrance exam form of B.Tech? Date of the exam and the fee structure details?

You can apply for the AIEEE. Forms can be purchased at any sale outlet or online or they can be ordered by post.
19th September 2011, 05:30 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where and when can we give the entrance exam form of B.Tech? Date of the exam and the fee structure details?

Dear friend,
To get admission in B.Tech you can appear in the AIEEE exam or other state level exams.
The AIEEE exam is generally held in the month of April.
All the other state level exams are also held in the month of April.
So, prepare yourself for this exams.
All the very best.
2nd October 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

If we get seat in IIT'S in GATE . How much money spend in 2 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?