13th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the admission for Sociology exam?

I want to appear in the sociology exam 2012. I would like to know the last date to fill admission form as also the date sheet for the said exam. Sunita

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  3. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  4. How to do M.A in Sociology? Does Christian college of Indore offer this course? What is the last date for admission?
  5. Last date to fill the M.A private sociology for CCS university Meerut?
  6. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  7. How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
  9. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  10. How can I take admission in M.A after completing sociology?
  11. Career options for sociology post graduates in India?
  12. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  13. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  14. List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?
  15. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I fill SCRA exam offline? What is the last date to fill the form?
  17. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?
  18. How to take admission in M.A Sociology in mumbai university after doing B.A in Sociology?
15th September 2016, 10:28 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to fill the admission for Sociology exam?

Important tentative dates for admission forms for Sociology exam:-

->>Online application form submission started from:-February 2017

->>Last date for submission of form:-march 2017

->> Exam will be held on:-April 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?