8th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a part of RAW after doing Hotel Management?

I am doing hotel management and it's my final year also, so can i be part of RAW?? Please sir i want to do this because i want to do for myself.

15th September 2016, 10:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a part of RAW after doing Hotel Management?

RAW means Research and Analysis Wing. RAW does not conducts its own entrance examination for selection of candidates.

*RAW picks up candidates from different services of Central government. Sometimes, candidates undergoing training after clearing Civil Services examination are selected for RAW and their personality test is conducted. It is also seen that candidates from defence services, intelligence bureau are also selected into RAW.

*You must apply for Civil Services examination and clear it and so to get selected into RAW. Candidates who have done Bachelor's degree in hotel management are eligible for Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?