17th April 2011, 12:16 PM
pawan vadlamani

Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya?

dear sir ,

i want 2 knw the last date of admission form filling and receipt for geting admission in ts chanakya navi mumbai.. and sir is cet exam neccessary for getting admission..... in ts chanakya.

Related Questions:
13th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya?

can i take admission in polytechnic 2nd year after 12th?
15th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya?

Can bhms do cosmetology & trichology
27th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I want CET exam receipt
13th November 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ Madam,
sir please inform me last date of admission form filling M.A. Final.
regard
pushpa
19th June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,how can i get online application form of ts chankya college of marrine engg. according to iit jee rank 2012.pls send me the link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?