16th September 2011, 11:57 PM
sagar pandey 1

Last date to get admission in PGDB/PGDBO?

what is last date 2 get admission in PGDB/PGDBO..???? please mention to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission?
  2. Date of application and date of entrance exams in 2016 for National Institute of Homeopathy? -- [New]
  3. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  6. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  7. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  8. What is the last date for admission for FYB.Com?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  13. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  15. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  16. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
17th September 2011, 08:17 AM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Last date to get admission in PGDB/PGDBO?

Dear friend,
In my idea,The date of admission is not declare upto now.

But it will be better if you contact in this address and from where you will get compleate information.

Name of College:
Institute of Business Administration & Training,(Establish:1993)

Address:
Institute of Business Administration & Training
Bhubaneshwar
Orissa
Phone-No: 0674-2441217
Fax: 0674-2441465 Email: [email protected] Website: www.ibat.ac.in

Best of luck!
8th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

advantage of doing pgdbo after mca
13th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is pgdb?
20th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir PGDBO course is doing ofter 12th class passed
7th April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hey tell me..m doing bca n wanna to do post graduate diploma in bank....from wich university i can do this
21st May 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission in pgdbo? Iam b.com final year result waiting student please tell me the date.
9th August 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate and I want to know about PGDBO course and fee structure of course?
I also want to know when did the classes starts and when will be the entrance exam form are to be filled??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?