27th April 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?

dear all,

please tell me the procudure to get admission in pusa poly technic and what is the relesing and submission date of admission form and from where i can get the admission forms

Regards
Nishant Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  4. Dates for selling of entrance examination form for admission in PUSA Polytechnic Colleges?
  5. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
  6. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  7. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  8. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  10. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  11. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where to get the form?
  13. Date of release of forms for Pusa Polytechnic? How much is the fees?
  14. What is the admission date of Pusa IHM form
  15. With 1092 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam, can I get admission in PUSA College through 1st counselling?
  16. How to get admission in PUSA ITI and the date of sale of ITI Pusa form?
  17. Date of sale of the form of Pusa Polytechnic of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Availability of Pusa Admission Forms and Last Date of Submission of Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?

i have passed iti from fitter trade and have a provisional certificate now and want to take admission diploma in mechanical branch in pusa so it is possible ?
13th February 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?

dear,sir/mam, pls tell me the procedure to get admssion in pusa IHM, and wht s the realising and submission dat of admision form and from where i can get the admisson form Regards Himanshu Sharma
13th February 2013, 08:38 PM
mayankt

Hi,
Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Delhi government, Muni Maya RamMarg, Pitampura, Delhi, conducts a common entrance test for full-time diploma course in 11 government polytechnics in the NCR, one govt-aided and nine privately-managed affiliated institutes in Delhi of which Pusa Polytechnic is perhaps the most reputed. The test is usually conducted in mid-June.
The application deadline is towards the end of April. Application forms and details of seat allocations will be available on the website www.cetdelhi.nic.in
Eighty five percent of the total sanctioned intake of government and government aided Institutions is for candidates who have passed the qualifying exams from schools located in Delhi.
Around 15% seats are filled-up by candidatespassing the qualifying exams from the schools located outside Delhi
1st March 2014, 10:56 PM
dogratarun

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2086792]dear all,

please tell me the procudure to get admission in pusa poly technic and what is the relesing and submission date of admission form and from where i can get the admission forms

Regards
TARUN DOGRA
19th March 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

31st March 2014, 10:43 PM
mohammad shawaiz

Regards
mohammad shawaiz
1st April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2086792]dear all,

Regards
Hemant kumar
2nd April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the procedure for getting an admission in pusa polytechnic & from when are the forms will be available & the date of submission.

Thanks & Regards
Savgun Guliani
9th May 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, would you mind to tell me that what is the releasing and submission date of PUSA form ?
17th May 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how to do polytecnic from pusa plzz mail me my id is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?