24th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission in PGDCA course at MDU, Rohtak? Details of fees and percentage of placement?

Hello sir, I want to study PGDCA course so, tell me last date to get admission in PGDCA course at MDU, Rohtak? Detail of fees and percentage of placement of this university?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the course duration of PGDCA at MDU, Rohtak?
  2. Date sheet of PGDCA of MDU distance education? Syllabus for PGDCA 1st semester?
  3. MDU-Rohtak MCA / PGDCA /APGDCA – 2nd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?
  6. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. MDU – Rohtak MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA – 3rd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  9. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  10. Admission schedule for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the entrance exam date?
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the forms will be available for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? Is there any percentage requirement?
  13. Fee structure of PGDCA in MDU for private?
  14. Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?
  15. Last date of admission in Ph.D English in MDU Rohtak, Haryana?
  16. What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?
  17. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  18. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
22nd January 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission in PGDCA course at MDU, Rohtak? Details of fees and percentage of placement?

Hello sir, I want to study PGDCA course so, tell me last date to get admission in PGDCA course at MDU, Rohtak? Detail of fees and percentage of placement of this university?
27th July 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission in PGDCA course at MDU, Rohtak? Details of fees and percentage of placement?

Hello sir/mam, I want to take admission in pgdca mdu please tell me the last date to get admission in pgdca MDU and fee details of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?