12th January 2012, 10:47 PM
M.PUJARI

Last date for the issue of application forms for ME for UVC of Bangalore University for part time course?

what is the last date of issue application form for enterance exam of ME for UVC of Banaglore Unversity of part time course

Related Questions:
13th January 2012, 01:11 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Last date for the issue of application forms for ME for UVC of Bangalore University for part time course?

the last date of application form for ME in UVC of Banglore university can be seen from the given link-
http://www.uvce.ac.in/
16th July 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the issue of application forms for ME for UVC of Bangalore University for part time course?

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN M.TECH COUNSELLING STARTS FOR PART TIME I GOT 24.350 MARK IN TANCET IT IS POSSIBLE I ILL GET SEAT IN ANNA UNIVERSITY FOR CIVIL DEPARTMENT.
18th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Last Date For M.E Application
21st July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

last date for the issue of application forms for me for prist university for full time course/
18th January 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Did you get any info on ME part time admission .I am also looking for the same. Please share details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?