20th February 2012, 09:24 PM
snehaannamathew007

Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?

last date for the submission of application forms for kasthurba medical college entrance examination??

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  2. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  3. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  4. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  5. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  6. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  7. Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?
  8. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  9. Where to get the forms for medical PG entrance exam for Kasturba Medical College, Manipal?
  10. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
  11. When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?
  12. What is the date of submission of forms of different medical entrance exam?
  13. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  14. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  15. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  16. Last date of submission of admission form for medical entrance exam?
  17. Last date for the submission of application forms for B.Ed Entrance Exam? Where can I get these application forms?
  18. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2012, 08:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehaannamathew007 View Post
last date for the submission of application forms for kasthurba medical college entrance examination??
In order to get admission into the MBBS program offered by Kasthurba Medical College-Manipal, candidate will have to qualify Manipal University Online Entrance Test in the following subjects:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in the Higher Secondary examination and have studied English in the same level, is only considered eligible for the test.

The Manipal University Online Entrance Test, for the year 2012 will be conducted from 15.04.12 and 15.05.12.

The Last date of submission of the application form is 10-03-2012.
15th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?

when the MBBS Entrance examination will start ? When the application form is available ?
9th April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I send the hard copy for medical entrance test to KMC but I forgot to fill ONLINE test form. Will they give me another chance for filling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?