30th April 2011, 11:56 PM
raji143

Last date of submission of DHLS application forms?

Dear,

Can anyone tell me the last date of submission of DHLS application forms ..Please let me know the date

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  2. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  3. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  4. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  5. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  6. What is the last date of submission of IISER application forms?
  7. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  8. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  9. Last date of submission of the application form of DU? How can I get the forms?
  10. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  12. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? From where to get the forms?
  13. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  14. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  15. Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?
  16. Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming VITEEE Exam?
  17. What is the last date of submission of application form for IIT? What is the fee?
  18. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
12th May 2011, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of DHLS application forms?

The DHLS entrance exam is on 2011 May last week. The application forms are available by postal service also. The last date to submit the forms are on First week of March 2011. There are UG, PG and supplementary programs offered by the institute. More details are available in the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?