7th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?

I have completed iti(Electrician) in this year. Now I want 2 do diploma. so i want to know what is the last of diploma cet....... and is it necessary to give cet for diploma.. plz confirm me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  2. Important dates and last date of form submission for Diploma CET? -- [New]
  3. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  4. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  5. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  6. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  7. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  9. What is the syllabus to prepare for CET? I have completed diploma in CET
  10. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  11. Can I fill the B.Ed CET form online? Last years B.Ed CET question papers? Last date of submission of the B.Ed?
  12. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  13. Previous year Diploma CET question papers?
  14. Date of sale of CET forms? When is the CET exam for diploma holders of computer science?
  15. What is the date of CET exam for diploma holders?
  16. Syllabus for diploma CET? I am taking engineering CET for this year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  18. Date of the MHT CET online form submission date?
16th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?

before 10 years i completed my diploma in E&E. now i want to continue my studies. is it possible? can i write the ET exam now?
24th February 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?

i have completed my diplomo coarse, now i want 2 join directly 2nd year in BE. So i want 2 write diplomo CET exam. What is the last date of submission of exam, what is the link to fill up the application and when is the exam?
27th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Electronics & Communication. Now I'm working in an MNC.I would like to do higher studies in Engineering. Ihave to write CET for Diploma students. Plz give the details like
the date of application, submission, application fee etc.
3rd May 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the cet exam date?
19th May 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Electronics & Communication. I would like to do higher studies in Engineering. Ihave to write CET for Diploma students. Plz give the details like
5th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Electronics & Communication. I would like to do higher studies in Engineering. Ihave to write CET for Diploma students. Plz give the details like
5th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the cet exam date?
16th June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer science at the 2011 batch.stil i want to join engineering,i had written CET exams with new syllabus or old syllabus.. tel me.. pls... sir/madam
16th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE CET EXAM FOR DIPLOMA STUDENT 2012 AND ADMISSION FORM
24th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

last date for submiting form in second year in jet
15th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma in civil karnatka, iwant take admission in b tech.
15th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma in civil karnatka, iwant take admission in b tech.
20th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed iti as electronice mechanics how to join diplome in government collage and i need hostel in karnataka
15th May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in mech so wanted to write CET, can i get d full information about it???
18th February 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

My son will be completing his diploma in electronics & telecommunication by may 2017. Is it compulsory to appear for CET to go for B.E. in the same field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?