25th September 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of scholarship forms of CBSC?

last date to submission scolarship forms of cbsc...could u please tel me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I fillup the CBSE scholarship if form submission date is over?
  2. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  3. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available? -- [New]
  4. Last date of renewal CSSS Scholarship form submission?
  5. Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?
  6. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  7. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. Can I get scholarship from UP government if my domicile is of UP? Details of submission of form and last date of submission?
  9. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  10. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  11. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  12. Date of sale of LEET forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. From where can I get the application form of CSSS Scholarship renewal? Documents required and last date of form submission?
  14. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  16. When to get the forms for 12th CBSE Exam? Last date for the submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get forms for Hotel Management course? Last date for the submission of these forms?
  18. Date of sale of offline forms for PGCET? Last date for submission of forms?
22nd March 2015, 03:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of scholarship forms of CBSC?

CBSE provide various scholarship to different students with different eligibility.The scholarship programme notifications mainly given in the months of June and students who are aspirants for the scholarship have to fill the hard copy online and the hard copy is then send to CBSE head office in preet vihar New Delhi before the date as in notification.

The scholarships are

CSSS
SGC
and many other there is also reservation on caste system and also in the scholarship amount also ass the students pursuing technical degree will get ₹ 20;000 per year as compared to other course will only get ₹ 10;000 per year.
The CSSSawards are not for those students who make drop in there study as for preparation.
22nd March 2015, 03:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of scholarship forms of CBSC?

CBSE provide various scholarship to different students with different eligibility.The scholarship programme notifications mainly given in the months of June and students who are aspirants for the scholarship have to fill the hard copy online and the hard copy is then send to CBSE head office in preet vihar New Delhi before the date as in notification.

The scholarships are

CSSS
SGC
and many other there is also reservation on caste system and also in the scholarship amount also ass the students pursuing technical degree will get ₹ 20;000 per year as compared to other course will only get ₹ 10;000 per year.
The CSSSawards are not for those students who make drop in there study as for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?