26th April 2011, 04:27 PM
saurav18rajput

Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?

cut off list of M.tech biotechnology through GATE
i have got 37.8 marks in GATE 2010 and percentile of 90 in 2010 GATE . i am GATE qualified from biotechnology. Can i get admission in any reputed institute ?if yes then pls send me list of those institution.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. List of good colleges for doing Ph.D after scoring 372 marks in GATE exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring a GATE percentile of 86.74? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  6. List of the colleges for M.Tech counseling?I have scored 341 in GATE with 25.33 marks, 90.37 percentile and 10602 rank
  7. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  10. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  11. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  12. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  13. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  14. Can I get admission in reputed Institutions with a score of 412, rank of 9312 and a percentile of 94.74 in GATE Exam?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?
  16. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  17. Will I be eligible to apply for any top institutes in India after scoring 40 score in GATE? List of reputed institutes which give merit seats based on GATE score?
  18. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
29th June 2011, 09:49 AM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?

hello dear,
it is very difficult to say,which college did u get in councelling with any rank.
but i will give you the list of cut-off marks in last year.
for 1mark questions it will be 1/3th. and for 2mark questions it will be 2/3th.
all the best.
26th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?

i am doing btech biotechnology. which is the best gate coaching in pune?
21st March 2012, 10:55 AM
NARVADE VISHNU

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav18rajput View Post
cut off list of m.tech biotechnology through gate
i have got 35 marks in gate 2010 and percentile of 90 in 2012 gate . I am gate qualified from biotechnology. Can i get admission in any reputed institute ?if yes then pls send me list of those institution.
obc students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?