5th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Last year how many seats were filled under AIEEE?

What is the no.of aieee seats to be filled? Please tell me the number

Related Questions:
  1. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  2. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  3. Am I eligible for DTU or DCE after completing 12th with 55%?
  4. How many medical seats are filled this year and which are the colleges(Rankwise)?
  5. All the engineering seats under BPUT will be filled through E-Counseling or will the few seats be filled with management quota seats?
  6. Exact amount of management quota seat for Heritage?
  7. Procedure to apply for the NITs?
  8. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET?
  9. How many seats are there for CBSE students in MBBS in Gujarat State? How many seats are filled this year?
  10. Information regarding admission for engineering in Pantanagar Engineering College?
  11. Seat in Architecture after scoring 14018 in B.Arch entrance exam? Which colleges can I join by estimation?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University and minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU?
  13. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?
  15. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  16. How many seats are available in AIEEEE? Are there any new college added this year? Can 80,000 ranked student get a seat in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in good b.tech college in punjab or chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do for getting my AIEEE roll number? I have filled my AIEEE application form through online
6th June 2011, 02:11 AM
SUMITRA_M

Default Re: Last year how many seats were filled under AIEEE?

Last year in Aieee the numbers of seats for BE or B.Tech courses were 17163 and for B.Arch or B.Planning courses in technical institutes, National Institutes of Technology, deemed universities, and other government-funded institutes were 759 seats.
10th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

this year aieee seats are 35000 much greater than last year, my all india rank is 1.5 lakh,in sc(6000). i m getting self finnanced institutions, i m getting 9 colleges in my own branch of interest electronics and communication.
26th June 2011, 11:17 PM
rachender singh

Unhappy Re: Last year how many seats were filled under AIEEE?

dear friend:-
you are asking a meaningless question.
almost every seats are filled under it.
you have to tell the name of the institution under which seats are filled.
ask good question
5th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am ranking on 58000 is there anychance of nit
1st June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My cousin has got the UPTU General Rank-45556, can you pl. eloborate for the admission in Govt. Colleges or we should wait for the AIEEE result should be declared. kindly advice.
10th June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

My sister got the all India rank 161000 and state rank is 20620 in 2012 AIEEE,can she expected to get seat in any college in Andhra?at least as she applicable for applying counselling ?
Pls answer it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?