14th January 2011, 01:37 AM
bireswar71

Are the Lecturers in Computer Application with MCA degree of the Polytechnic Sytem in West Bengal eligible to get CAS after 5years of joining?

As per AICTE, are the Lecturers in Computer Application with MCA degree of the Polytechnic Sytem in West Bengal eligible to get CAS after 5years of joining ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  2. Being 45 years old can I give West Bengal polytechnic exam?
  3. Is it necessary to study B.Ed for SSC exam if completed 3 years MCA course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of computer science degree lecturers with MSC IT course? -- [New]
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  8. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  9. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  11. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  12. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  13. Availability of Polytechnic application form in West Bengal
  14. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  16. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  17. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
14th January 2011, 03:15 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Are the Lecturers in Computer Application with MCA degree of the Polytechnic Sytem in West Bengal eligible to get CAS after 5years of joining?

Hi!
Yes this is true that a lecturer having mca degree will be eligible for CAS after 5year of service joining.
This rule is established by the central government carried by the west Bengal govt.
So you will get the CAS after 5 year of date of joining.
15th January 2011, 04:05 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Are the Lecturers in Computer Application with MCA degree of the Polytechnic Sytem in West Bengal eligible to get CAS after 5years of joining?

Dear friend,

YES, after 5years of joining eligible to get CAS.

Good Luck
15th January 2011, 07:15 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
I think they should get the CAS after 5 year,because b.tech and MCA almost eqivalent...
25th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

dual degree BA (English) with BEd., is eligible for teacher post
9th August 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dual degree BA (English) with BEd., is eligible for teacher post
you will get cas after 6yrs from date of joining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?