21st January 2013, 01:36 AM
netboy205

Link to download MCA entrance question papers for universities like IP, JNU, BHU?

Sir,
plz give me some links to download mca entrance examnination papers for universities like ip,jnu,bhu etc....

30th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Link to download MCA entrance question papers for universities like IP, JNU, BHU?

plz send me the link from where i can download previous papers of bhu mca .sir, plz its urgent i have to sit in he exam of bhu .
21st July 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Link to download MCA entrance question papers for universities like IP, JNU, BHU?

Sir,
plz give me some links to download mca entrance examnination papers for universities like ip,jnu,bhu etc....
6th November 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir plz plz give me the entrance test of j.n.u ,b.h.u, i.p,nimcet,,,,,at my i.d [email protected] i m verry verry thankfull to u..
21st September 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask u about Msc.IT
subject
Is this subject avilabale in BHU. PLZ inform me soon
tnx
15th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

My self soumya ranjan now I am studying in computer science.I want to build my career in software due to which I took admission in bsc computer science.After bsc computer science I have decided to study MCA. I WANT TO KNOW AM I CORRECT FOR MY CAREER AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN REPUTED MCA UNIVERSITY.GIVE SOME TIPS TO BECOME A BEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER OF THE WORLD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?