27th April 2011, 08:44 PM
raohaddo

List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?

Respected sir/Madam,

I have been successfully completed my Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution and want to do B.tech in civil engineering through correspondence, therefore kindly send me a list of colleges approved by AICTE.

thanking you

yours faithfully
Mohammed Mustafa
Email ID- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. List of the AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech course through correspondence in civil engineering in Raipur, Chhattisgarh?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  4. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  5. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  6. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  7. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  10. List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which are approved by AICTE to do correspondence engineering course?
  13. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  14. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  15. List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?
  16. List of correspondence engineering diploma approved colleges by AICTE?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
28th April 2011, 05:19 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

Default Re: List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?

if 2A=3B and 4B=5C,than A:C is
28th April 2011, 07:20 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

Default Re: List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?

if 2A=3B and 4B=5C,than A:C
28th April 2011, 07:37 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

Date of announcement of CBSE class 10th results?
29th April 2011, 03:17 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Asan Memorial College of Engineering & Techology, Asan nagar, 9th K.M. Chengalpattu - Mahabalipuram High Way, Thandarai-Keerapakkam, Chengalpattu - 603 105, Kanchipuram

A.M.S College of Engineering
(AICTE Approved)
Nizara Educational Campus, Muthapudupet, Avadi IAF, Chennai - 600 055 Phone: 268 42627 / 26842086

Anand Institute of Higher Technology Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road Kazhipattur, Chennai - 603103
Phone: 04114- 275530, 275520
Fax: 04114 - 274740, 275520

A.C. College of Technology Sardar Patel Road Guindy, Chennai- 600 025
Phone: 091-44-2220 3522
Fax: 091-44-22352642
8th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth approved from aicte.
30th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges for distance education for diploma in civil engineering at kolkata
21st June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

please show me the list of colleges where distance diploma course for civil engineering is available
25th June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a regular student of Singhania unversity Pacheri bari rajsthan in the trade of diploma mech and at this time I am in final semester I wants to take admission in AMIE Kolkata hence my last exam is balance and it can held within a monthes pl advise me . [email protected]
28th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

if 2A=3B and 4B=5C,than A:C is
3rd July 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE B.TECH Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?

Respected sir/Madam,

I have been successfully completed my Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution and want to do B.tech in civil engineering through correspondence, therefore kindly send me a list of colleges approved by AICTE IN KOLKATA

thanking you

yours faithfully
RUPAK DAS
4th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

is b .ed of amity university, lucknow is recognised and is its v alue counts outside the sity also plz reply soon.
4th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed of amity university, lucknow recognised.
25th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i Want Know that the b.tech done from ksou is valid or not. if its valid then i want to see that letter that is given by ACITE
14th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Is The institution of civil Engineers(india) AICTE Approved Institution For B.Tech(civil)?
your faithfully
akhilesh,patna.
28th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is The institution of civil Engineers(india) AICTE Approved Institution For B.Tech(civil)?
your faithfully
akhilesh,patna.
yes ice is approved by AICTE,UGC,MHRD,DEC,AIU
12th October 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is the institution of civil engineering (ICE) approved by AICTE for B.Tech (Civil)

Thanking you
With Regards
Suprabha
22nd November 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Im Rakesh kumar from hyderabad and completed my degree and want to do civil engineering from correspondence kindly suggest me the best college in hyderabad approved by AICTE.

Thanks regards,
Rakesh
23rd May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam,

I have been successfully completed my Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution and want to do B.tech in civil engineering through correspondence, therefore kindly send me a list of colleges approved by AICTE.

thanking you

yours faithfully
venkatesh
16th June 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam,

thanking you

yours faithfully
Furqan Khan
[email protected]
17th June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm Kuldeep Singh I have passed (T. Engg. Part II ) only exam. But informed about the 6 month project (practical) of The Institution of civil Engineers (India),

Mail id - [email protected]
24th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE MODE.THE INSTITUTE OF CIVIL ENGINEERS(INDIA) IS IT AICTE APPROVED.AFTER COMPLETE THE DIPLOMA FROM INSTITUTE OF CIVIL ENGINEERS(INDIA) CAN I APPLY/ELIGIBLE FOR SARKARI JOB AS A JUNIOR ENGINEER.PLEASE PLEASE
8th February 2013, 11:06 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course

1.A.C. College of Technology Sardar Patel Road Guindy

2.Anand Institute of Higher Technology Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road Kazhipattur,

3.A.M.S College of Engineering

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th November 2013, 12:19 PM
presenjit_pardhe

Default List of AICTE B.E. Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?

Respected sir/Madam,

I have been successfully completed my mechanical engineering from a recognized institution and want to do B.E. in civil engineering through correspondence, therefore kindly send me a list of colleges approved by AICTE.

thanking you

yours faithfully
presenjit vasant pardhe
3rd May 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

List of B tech civil AICTE approved institute for correspondence course in Guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?