3rd May 2012, 05:48 PM
salatk

List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?

I would like study B.ed correspondence course in Kerala. Which are the centers in Kerala???pls reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  2. How to study B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala
  3. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  5. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  8. Illustrate the various educational entities & disciplines available for M.Sc. in Kerala.
  9. Which are the M.Ed correspondence courses conducted by various universities outside Kerala?
  10. Need list of training centers of VLSI design courses in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  12. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  13. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  14. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  15. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  16. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  17. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
  18. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
17th July 2012, 05:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salatk View Post
I would like study B.ed correspondence course in Kerala. Which are the centers in Kerala???pls reply soon...

To study B.Ed through correspondence mode, candidate must fulfill some of the basic eligibility criteria which include:
  1. Bachelors degree from a recognized university or Institution.
  2. Minimum of two years of Teaching Experience in any recognized School.

Folowing are the list of Institutions offering B.Ed through correspondence and having study centers in Kerela:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Alagappa University

Annamalai University

For detail information regarding admission procedure and study centers refer to the official website.
30th April 2013, 05:26 PM
kavitha AMMU

Default Re: List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?

Air,i wanted to know more about b.ed correspondence
course in kerala.pls reply
22nd July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

do u have any centre of ignou in irinjalakuda
21st July 2015, 07:16 PM
001 kamal

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala is best University of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala.

Top 5 Universities for BEd Correspondence Courses in India are:-

Annamalai University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Bangalore University

Kakatiya University

Andhra University
21st September 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my m.com.i would like to join in b.ed.where is the study center of correspondence course in b.ed. where is the study center in kottayam district.how can apply
14th March 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I completed my degree in B.sc chemistry. I would like to join in B.ed. Please name the study centres of correspondence course in B.ed at thrissur district.
27th March 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed b.com(corporate ship) wants to study b.ed correspondence through Kerala. Please convey the college which she has to join.
5th October 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B,.Sc. degree in botany. I would like to join in B ed. Now I am working as teacher in a govt school(primary). Is there any centre in Kasaragod district.? How can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?