22nd June 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to do B.Tech in Computer Science

Can you please list me all the colleges to do B.Tech in Computer Science? My 12th marks are Maths:44, Physics:74, Chemistry:63, Hindi:82, English:74. Which all colleges will be good for my marks? Can you please guide me soon? Thank you!

27th June 2017, 04:20 PM
yamram

Default Re: List of best colleges to do B.Tech in Computer Science

Hi
If you want to pursue B.Tech in Computer science then it is very emerging field with good career opportunities . There are number of different universities and institutes which are offering B.Tech in Computer Science are like VIT University, Lovely Professional University, Birla Institute of Technology, SRM Engineering college, MIT College of Engineering, Symbiosis university and few others also.
For choosing any university or college you should go through it's websites and search for all the required information like their placement rate, practical and industrial exposure. Then you can select the best university or institute accordingly.
30th June 2017, 10:35 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do B.Tech in Computer Science

Best colleges with B.tech in computer science are:

-IIT, Mumbai

-IIT, Delhi

-IIT, Kharagpur

-IIT, kanpur

-IIT , Madras

-BIT

-IIT, Roorkee

-IIT, Guwahati

-Delhi Technology University

-BITS Pilani

-Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and communication etc.

Before taking admission first go through the sites available for these colleges. Extract the information like fee, placement, campus etc and then think for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?