27th June 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

List of best government colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 106 marks in NATA exam

Hi, My name is jayesh. I have appeared for NATA exam and have scored 106 marks. I have also appeared for JEE paper 2 and have scored 225. I want a government college not a private one. And if I get in Mumbai so it would be better. As we can also take admission through JEE paper 2 marks, so which colleges should I prefer to take admission in??

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?
  2. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  3. Which college is possible with 106/200 in NATA and 84% marks in 2nd PUC?
  4. Will I get a seat in any college in Bangalore under CET after scoring 106 in NATA and 60% in diploma
  5. Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  6. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  7. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  9. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA?
  11. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET?
  12. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  13. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff list of all government colleges of Maharashtra?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?
  16. Expected colleges with 96 marks in NATA 2016?
  17. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  18. List of government colleges in Maharashtra to apply for BAMS course after getting 73 marks in MHCET?
29th June 2017, 05:54 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best government colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 106 marks in NATA exam

Mentioning you the name of college on basis of NATA and JEE scores

>> Sir JJ College of Architecture , Mumbai
>> School of Planning and architecture, Delhi
>> Jadavpur University
>> School of Architecture and planning , Tamil Nadu
>> Goa College of Architecture, Goa
>> IIT Roorkee (AAT)

*** In above college you can show your NATA score card for the admission process.
*** Yes you can also take admission on basis of JEE paper 2 mode but you need good rank for the admission in government college.
30th June 2017, 06:36 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best government colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 106 marks in NATA exam

Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NATA score are :

* Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology, VNIT , Nagpur

* Dr. Bhanuben Naravati College of Architecture for Women [BNCA], Pune

* Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune

* Padmashree Dr. DY Patil University, Mumbai

* Theem College of Engineering, Thane

* Dr. Balaram Hiray College of Architecture, Mumbai

* University of Mumbai (UM), Mumbai

* LS Raneja School of Architecture, Mumbai

* Sinhgad College of Architecture , Pune

* Academy of Architecture [AIA], Mumbai

// Cut off varies every year . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?