16th July 2011, 06:32 PM
Pavav B. lakade

List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?

Respected sir,
I complet my diploma in chemical engg with 75.44% so, thats why I take addmition an engg college in direct secodire. so give me a list of chemical engg college with first govt & after privet college of engg. & also give me
cut off of all the chemical engg college.Give me a reply please on my email
id. Thanyou sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  9. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  12. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  13. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  15. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  18. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering?
15th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?

where are the answers?
8th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?

Which college in chemical engineering diploma in pune
16th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75%?
27th October 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in plastic technology and want to b.tech in chemical engineering please give me advise for college selection?
27th October 2012, 07:32 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Top Chemical Engineering Colleges in India:-

-Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
-Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
-Indian Institute of Technology - Madras
-Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai
-Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati
-St. Joseph Engineering College - Chennai
-Bhoj Reddy Engineering College - Hyderabad
-Singhad College of Engineering - Pune
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
-Birla Institute of Technology & Science - Pilani
-National Institute of Technology - Tiruchenapalli
-Institute of Engineering & Technology - Lucknow
28th October 2012, 04:25 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavav B. lakade View Post
Respected sir,
I complet my diploma in chemical engg with 75.44% so, thats why I take addmition an engg college in direct secodire. so give me a list of chemical engg college with first govt & after privet college of engg. & also give me
id. Thanyou sir.

LIST OF TOP CHEMICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGES

Bhoj Reddy Engineering College - Hyderabad

Singhad College of Engineering - Pune

Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur

Birla Institute of Technology & Science - Pilani

National Institute of Technology - Tiruchenapalli

Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati

St. Joseph Engineering College - Chennai

Institute of Engineering & Technology - Lucknow

GOOD LUCK...............
27th April 2013, 03:56 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of Top Chemical Engineering Colleges in India are:-

- Singhad College of Engineering - Pune

- Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur

- Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur

- Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur

- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi

- Indian Institute of Technology - Madras

- Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai

- Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati

- St. Joseph Engineering College - Chennai

- Bhoj Reddy Engineering College - Hyderabad

- Birla Institute of Technology & Science - Pilani

- National Institute of Technology - Tiruchenapalli

- Institute of Engineering & Technology - Lucknow

Good luck......
31st May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

ggsipu is govt university .......................... can anyone plz guide me about placements and infrastructure of the university
20th June 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Pavav B. lakade;925776]Respected sir,
id. Thanyou sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?