2nd June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?

i am ch.janardhan from visakhapatnam.i hav got 5465 rank in gpat,i would like to know the colleges list where i could get seat in & around visakhapatnam.i would also like to know whether all the m.pharm colleges get stipend or only limited colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend -- [New]
  3. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  4. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  5. Stipend giving M.Pharm colleges through GPAT -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  8. List of the colleges in AP providing stipend? My GPAT rank is 8121
  9. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  11. Would I get stipend in any Gujarat college after scoring 903 GPAT rank?
  12. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  13. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
  14. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad after scoring 5656 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  15. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  16. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  17. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  18. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
1st July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?

i am Srilekhya from visakhapatnam.i hav got 6382 rank in gpat,i would like to know the colleges list where i could get seat in & around visakhapatnam.i would also like to know whether which colleges get stipend or only limited colleges?
3rd July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?

I may beplease intimated the P.G.cet qualified candidates provided styphend?
How many seats are filed through P.G.cet?
S T K SRIDHAR.BHIMAVARAM.Westgodavari.
27th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 4656 rank in GPAT belongs to O.C,may i know the m.pharm colleges which i can get seay?
please post the above required infrmation to my mail i.d [email protected].
21st August 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I M B.PHARM GRADUATE AND DOING MARKETTING JOB IN REPUTED PHARMA COMPANY FROM LAST ONE YEAR NOW I WANT TO DO M.PHARM VIA QUALIFYING GPAT HOW TO DO THE PREPERATION FOR ENTRANCE EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?